CCCC Graded Scratch Road Race
A Grade – 50km
B Grade – 50km
C Grade – 50km
D Grade – 38km (neutral rollout to Peats Ridge turn at 1.30)
Women – 25km or 50km, TBD on the day.
Circuit is 25km. All grades do 2 laps except D grade (1.5 laps).
Online Registration link
Entry Fee: $20 (If paying cash on the day, exact money would be appreciated)
Race rules and conditions are listed on our website so please read and understand them all, there are lots of them.
When you sign on race day at the registration desk, you are agreeing to all of these conditions plus the Cycling Australia technical regulations for road racing:
Registration Desk opens at 1.15pm (D Grade), 1.30pm (all other grades), and closes at 1.45pm.
Pre-Race Briefing at 1.55pm. Please be signed on and at the start line, to the left of the solid white line on the shoulder of the road, ready to go, we cannot hold off the race for latecomers. Race starts at 2pm in order of A, B then C grade approx. 1 minute apart. D Grade must roll out from Calga at 1.30pm to be at the Peats Ridge end by 2.00pm for their start.
Remember: race hard, race safe, have fun and obey all road rules and directions from commissaires, emergency services and traffic controllers.
Reliance Medical Practice www.reliancehealth.com.au
Smartline Mortgage Advisorshttp://www.smartline.com.au/adviser/thunt/meet-team/
Breeze Property Maintenance http://www.breezepm.com.au/
Finesse Cycling https://www.facebook.com/FinesseCyc/
Gary White Sports Photography
Lovatts Media Group https://lovattspuzzles.com/
Lakes Family Dental http://thelakesfamilydental.com.au/
Road Season Point Score Sponsor:
Blooms Chemist Erina & Wyonghttp://www.blooms.net.au/chemist/erina/
If there is the potential of heavy rain, wind or storms which could make it too dangerous to race, a decision will be made prior to 9pm the evening before the race. If the Race Director’s decision is to cancel, this event will be cancelled and a notice will be posted on our Facebook page. All online entries will then be refunded through trybooking. If the decision is to race, we will set up as usual, book our traffic controllers and be ready to race. Weather conditions on the day will be assessed by the Race Director and Commissaire and a decision will be made on the line either way, with the safety of all riders and our TMP conditions the major priority.